VFX PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
Employees can work remotely
The Production Coordinator delivers quota and inventory on time with other coordinators, leads, department shot teams, Production Managers and supervision.
PC’s conduct internal rounds, drive dailies, and outline production requirements such as client deliveries, such as end dates, quotas, and days spent. On a day to day basis, the PC must fill the department reporting required to share progressions and constantly maintain an accurate schedule.
Production Coordinator Essentials:
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a deadline driven creative environment
- Clear confident communicator
- Organized and focused individual, adept in skillfully juggling tasks
- Scheduling experience
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Experience in VFX / 3D scheduling
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
- Experience at working in a large facility
- Experience in a VFX / 3D environment
– Language: Spanish / English. Mandarin is a plus